Thursday, December 11, 2008

Typical Santa Claus Pictures

Santa was visiting the John Deere tractor store off of Hwy. 21 last Saturday, Dec. 6, 2008. I think they said this was their 7th year of having Santa stop by and they are going to try to schedule him to come every year on the 1st Saturday. Anyway....if you live in this area, I highly recommend you taking your child their. Everything was practically free. Pictures with Santa, train ride, blow up air thing's, hot dogs, pop corn, cookies, drinks, face painting, etc. Anyway...my kids had a blast, it was just hard to pry Jase's fingers off the steering wheels of all the tractors. Other than that, it was a cool outing!
Oh what fun it is to try to talk your little ones into sitting on Santa's lap. See the little man below clinging onto Mommy?
Weren't the girls cute in their matching dresses? Holley spent the night with Cassandra the night before. She had a little sleep over.
Uh-oh this is where the fun begins. What was going through Cassandra's mind? Was it "I don't know what I want Santa, let me think about it"
Or, was it, "If you touch me, your going to get it?"
Or, was it "Please, let me go back to my Mommy?

1 comment:

Barb said...

That last picture is so funny....thanks for sharing it...make me smile.