Monday, February 23, 2009

Cody's Wedding Shower

Awe, her wedding day is fast approaching and she is definitely the most beautiful bride to be!
I couldn't be happier for you! Congratulations Cody and Jerrad!
Don't get any ideas little girl. You are not allowed to get married until your 60!
That goes for you too, Holley Nicole!
I had to steal Cody away to get this real quick picture. She had so many people at her shower and so many gifts to open. She was truly blessed to have so many people there and supporting her on this special occasion.
I love you and always will "Mom". Felecia was referring to you as Julia and it took me a minute to figure out who she was referring to. I only know you as "Mom"!
Awe....sweet!
Two peas in a pod!
Ya'll were great traveling partners! Thanks Holley for going with us, you made the long trip very enjoyable.
Yea.....we get to go back to Silsbee on March 14, 2009 when Jerrad and Cody make it official!

No comments: