Friday, May 29, 2009

New Schools, New Friends

Well, the kids will begin new daycares on Monday, June 1. Cassandra will be headed to the Texas A&M University "Becky Gates" Children's Center and Mr. Jase, Big Boy himself, will be going to the A&M Methodist Weekday School.

Cassandra attended a 2 hour orientation yesterday and I had to sit in. She was having so much fun and didn't want to leave. I think they said their ABC's about 25 times, I think I even knew them before I left there. She can't wait to go back on Monday. Later that day, as we were checking out of All God's Children Daycare, Mrs. Heather asked, are you going to miss us and Cassandra said, "No, I don't like this school anymore". I was embarrassed but what can I say, she was telling the truth. It was time to move on.
So, today, I thought I'd go by and meet Jase's teacher and also let Jase get to look around and get a feel of what is going to go on this coming Monday. Big Sister, went with us, to help her brother with the transition. Jase's teacher was so nice. I'm looking forward to working with her.
He gets to take something to sleep with, so, Nemo gets to go to weekday school, too!
Then, get this, he already has a girlfriend. We were not there more than 5 minutes, and this little girl starts hanging around him, he lets her hold Nemo and then the next thing I know, they are hugging each other. How cute is that?
I think the transition is going to work out just fine!

No comments: