Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lake Bryan with Cody, Jerrad and Lucas

Wow....I'm behind on my blogging! (which also means I'm behind on my scrapping as well). These are the pictures from our company that visited July 18. We went to Lake Bryan and played in the water a little while.
Cory had to show off and drive the jet ski like a crazy man! Of course, I wouldn't ride with him after I watched him do his 360 turns. I'm not that crazy!
Cody and Jerrad are going to make wonderful parents. They both loved our children!
A bunch of turtle heads in the water!
I have to remember to throw this life jacket away! It rubbed a terrible scuff mark on my handsome boy's face!
Don't go too fast Jerrad!
I'll think about it!
ugh......I think we have POOP!
Naw.....just teasing!
Can I please drive it by myself????
Ask your Uncle Cory! I'm staying out of it!

No comments: