Monday, August 23, 2010

Cassandra and Jase's 1st Day

Yea, I think we made our first days in our new school/new classes without too much tear loss. Sebastian even did good too!

This is Maci, Cassandra's little friend, she is in a different class, but will ride the Powersports bus together.
Here is Cassandra's teacher, Mrs. Hausenfluck. We worked hard all weekend in pronouncing her name with the "l" in it.
I went to visit her from 2-2:30 and she was doing great but you could tell she was getting very, very tired because she was getting whiney.
Here is my little Sunshine Boy. He is in the sunshine class now.
He was excited that Kindergarten had Pink milk. Life is GOOD!
My little angel. I'm so proud of her! She was a real trooper on her first day at Kindergarten!
Brother giving her a little loving!
Yep...ole Monkey Face strikes again.
Silly boy.
Ooops.....I needed to work with her about opening her milk and her silverware packet. She struggled a little bit in getting them open, but I told her who to go to when she needed help.
One last hug Sis....we gotta go!
Yea.....she survived her first day at Kindergarten. Way to go Cassandra, we are so proud of you!

No comments: