Monday, August 25, 2008

August Lake Travis Trip

August 8, 9 and 10 we spent the weekend with our friends and family at Lake Travis. We had a big crowd and we were very pleased with such a great turn out. We made room for everyone and I "think" everyone had a good time. The food was delicious and the weather was perfect for the lake. I just love this picture of Cory.....he looks like a turtle with a bunch of babies on his back. Awe........

Cassandra really loves her Sissy, Holley.  They play really well together.
Isn't Rylee adorable.  She is starting to get some hair.  I really like this picture of her, too!
Here's Katie soaking up some rays!  
Jase loves the jet ski and Robin felt safe riding with us since I had my boy with me!  
On the way home we stopped at a dive location "Windy Point" and went diving with Brian while Teresa and Katie watched our kids for us.  We had a blast but it was pretty hot and boring for the kids, so we only got to go on a one tank dive.  But.....it was fun!  A complete stranger pinched me on the bootie when we were about 28 feet deep in the water.  He said, he thought I was his wife.  But it was funny!  Okay...that's my fond memories about that trip.  LOL

No comments: