Saturday, August 30, 2008

Visiting the Folks Back Home

We were way over due for a visit to Grandma's house! Cassandra was all excited to go see Grandpa and the cows.

Of course Jase was excited to go anywhere! He is so easy going!

Grandma was feeling pretty good today or at least she didn't let me know any different.

One proud GRANDPA. He just adores Cassandra!


I told Grandma that Jase gave the best hugs and kisses that ever existed and she agreed! He is such a sweet boy!
Now when I say lets take a picture, Cassandra always tilts her head. Oh me..... I've created a monster!

As I said earlier.......ONE PROUD GRANDPA!!!! Everytime I say I'm going to take pictures, my Dad never complains. It's just so strange to see how much he cares for Cassandra and Jase. I'm totally amazed and shocked.

No comments: