Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Coloring So Good and Brotherly Love

Cassandra has all of a sudden started coloring really great. It was about two weeks ago we were at a restaurant and she colored a picture while we were sitting at the table and she gave it to me and I was shocked. I knew no one helped her so I was really taken back how she went from scribbling a few lines here and there and now coloring the whole page with lots of color. Anyway.....I guess you could say I'm a little proud of her. I talked to her teacher about it and she said she is one of the best colorers in the class, that she is doing a really great job at coloring for her age (3 1/2 years old) She also said that she was really smart too. (just thought I'd mention that ;-) too). LOL Anyway.......here is her beautiful picture that she colored at home.
She knows her Mommy is proud of her!
This is handsome Jase blowing me kisses and winking at me.   He's going to be a heart breaker!

No comments: