Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kindermusik Time

It's time to go to Kindermusik. This was Jase's first official class as a student. He did pretty good considering but he was a little shy and timid at first. Cassandra goes to a class all by herself now. She went with no problem at all. She says she is a big girl.  Anyway......we had a lot of fun on our first night and here are a few pictures that I took to remember the experience. 

There is nothing like having your big sister around to show you the ropes and to boss you around.  

I got this.  Just because my bag is almost as big as me doesn't mean I can't handle it!  
Ugh....it's too heavy can someone help me carry it.  

Cassandra was so excited to get a new backpack.  She wanted me to take her picture of her wearing it.....so, here you go....a picture of Cassandra's back.  
I'm helping my little brother....it's too heavy for him.........Ugh........MOMMA can you help me......these are too heavy for me too!

No comments: