Saturday, April 11, 2009

Circus-I can do that!

Welcome to Ringling Bros. and Barnum Bailey Circus!
Mommy is so proud of ya'll for reading five books at the Bryan Library and getting your circus tickets FREE! Way to go!!!
Cassandra loved the show. Everything was so FUNNY!
Jase was mezmorized. He kept saying, I can do that!!!

He couldn't keep his eyes off the circus acts for one minute.

The guy with the bicyle was hilarious and very talented.


The lady with the six white tigers was very BRAVE!

Yea...you better enjoy that sno cone....it cost Mommy $11.00
A circus cannot be a circus without the elephants!
Now this was adorable with the dachshunds.

Mommy, I loved the circus and want to go back again and again.

Mommy, when I grow up, can I be in the circus?


We'll see.....it looks to dangerous to me!

No comments: