Monday, April 20, 2009

My Neighbor's Mud Fight

I'm happy to report that some how my kids escaped my neighbor's mud fight. Can I shout hurray????? It was all fun and games until it was time to wash up outside with cold water and then to clean up the mess inside after everyone took a bath. I'm glad it wasn't me but they did have a lot of fun!!!! Poor Holley didnt' like being sprayed down with cold water when it was time to get cleaned off.
This might be a sign of TRUE LOVE!!! Enoch and Heather still look great even with mud splattered all over them! CUTE!!!!!
Isaac, Erin, Enoch and Heather and I think that is Elias in the background and Sebastian.


This would make a great picture to display at your wedding one day!!!!

Sebastian had a blast the entire time. He was loving it! (and still looks HANDSOME)



Enoch, she has to change out of her good clothes first!!! Run Holley, RUN!







No comments: