Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tire Swing

Okay....I found two spare minutes to do a little blogging. I'm waiting for Jase to wake up before I go to a church friend's house for a cookie exchange at 4 o'clock. I really love this time of year but it is hard to get it all done. So...I wanted to put these pictures up because I thought they were so cute. Before Cory left to go back to work, he hung an old tire swing up for the kids to play with. I thought that was sweet of Cory to do that for the kids even though they have a swing set already. I think he is also going to hang a second one some where else in the front yard when he comes home at the end of this month.
Jase helped his Daddy drive his tractor.
Waiting patiently for the tire swing to be hunged.

Yea.....I love it!
Wow......a lot of people can swing at the same time.
WE love it Daddy! THANKS!

Now all we need is a push!

No comments: