Sunday, December 6, 2009

Turkey Day 2009

I had to force myself out of bed this morning and put some pictures up on my blogspot before my darling husband started complaining he hasn't received any pictures. So.....here we go....after looking at my memory card I didn't realize how many pictures that I have taken since my last post. Ugh....bare with me...there will be more to come but I MUST GO WRAP a few gifts before we go to our next activity today. Whew.....these kids keep me so busy...GOING, GOING, GOING. I LOVE IT ;-)
Self explanitory.....our four turkeys!



























It's so sweet how much these two girls love each other. They play so well together!

Definitely a lil' turkey!


Handsome in an understatement!


Then we go to a trio of turkeys! Yes.....I made the turkey t'shirts for the kids to wear.....of course my wonderful neighbor helped me MAKE MY IDEA A REALITY. Thanks Robin....your the best neighbor I could ever ask for!



Cutie putie!





Aunt Teresa was our Thanksgiving host. She had a pudding painting craft for the kids to do. Awe......she is so AWESOME! Thanks for having us Aunt Teresa!


Does it taste yummy????? We never been able to taste the finger paint before....you do it because I'll get into trouble! Aunt Teresa thought of everything....including paint "baggies".

No comments: