Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dive with us

I have been trying for over a week now to put some of our dive movie clips on my blogspot, and I have either run out of time or out of patience. Always something goes wrong while it is uploading. I'm going to try one more time, or give up. So, let's see if this works out!

Here is a short clip that will make you sea sick because the water was really choppy and I recorded this while snorkeling. So, I apologize in advance, or take this warning and skip this one and go the next one! Cassandra did pretty good snorkeling but this time Jase really disappointed us. He didn't like the salt water, of course, Cory lost his patience with him and I kept trying and trying, but finally gave up as well. Maybe next time!


I believe this is the clip of the stingray.


Our first nurse shark sighting.


Cory and I were second guessing ourselves, once the nurse shark turned around and headed right back toward us "IS IT REALLY A NURSE SHARK OR A GREAT WHITE HEADING RIGHT AT US?



This is Mark waving hello and pointing to Lucas to record the sea turtle sighting. Shame on whomever the diver is, it's a big no-no to touch anything while your in the water. (Lucas and I learned the hard way when we were diving in Cancun because our dive master got onto us)


And this is me, about 105 feet deep, sucking up my air pretty quickly and trying to tell Cory, "hey, I only have 1,500 psi left". So, this clip gives me fond memories of running out of air on the way up on this dive and having to buddy share air with Cory at the safety stop. Yea, I lived to tell about it, oh what fun!

No comments: