Sunday, June 20, 2010

Matching Bathing Suits

Wow.....how lucky can I get. Jase already had a red, white and blue bathing suit and then my friend told me that Wal Mart had the cutest little girls red, white and blue bathing suits but I better hurry up before they sold out. So, I had Juanita stop by on her way back from lunch and sure enough....they were the cutest bathing suits and the kiddos look great together in them. Well.....at least that is what a proud Momma thinks.

Awe........don't they look adorable!
I can't wait until the 4th of July. I'll let them wear their bathing suits all day long!

I think we have a baby palm tree.

Best buddies forever....I hope they always stay close to each other!



And yea....it looks like the freeze didn't kill our palm trees. They are starting to come back! Yea!!!

No comments: