Saturday, April 12, 2008

Letterboxing 101

What a super fun, tiring day we had today. We went with the Rodriguez family (my neighbors, Robin (otherwise known as MeMa), Elias, Isaac and girlfriend Erin, and Holley and Sebastian to Washington on the Brazos today and started our Letterboxing journals.  This is a totally awesome thing to do and if you would like more information check out their website http://www.letterboxing.org/ or give me a call and I'll fill you in on all the details. The nature trail at the park was great but letterboxing made the trip a whole lot more interesting, exciting and thrilling. I hope I'll be able to do a lot more of these adventures with the kids as they grow up and as we travel. (Dream, dream big right?) At least I have good intentions. Here are a few pictures of the journal.  I'm calling our family name "Cotton Trails" and then I journal in their journal C T with a smiley face and I write Cotton Trail Family wuz here 04-12-08.  


No comments: