Monday, April 28, 2008












The kids and I attended Andrew Bigley's wedding reception at the Veranda and my friend helped me take these wonderful pictures.  I just had to put them on my blog.  I wished Cory was with us but he would have gotten tired of taking so many pictures.  He would have said, "that's enough"  but what he doesn't understand is that it takes a lot of pictures to be able to get THAT ONE GOOD PICTURE.  













Cassandra is getting sweeter and sweeter by the day. She is so funny. Every Sunday night, I start packing my bags and getting everything ready for me to take the next day to work, to Cassandra's daycare, Jase's babysitter and whatever else I need to load up into the car. We'll this morning I found an extra bag. Cassandra had packed her own bag of things she wanted to take with her. She had packed a blanket, a book, some toys, some hair accessories and a baby doll. I just thought that was too cute. She is turning into an ole bag lady.......just like her mom.
















Now, Mr. Jase, well, what can I say about him except he is a tornado that destroys his surroundings in every room that he goes into. He is a mess. He goes from room to room exploring. He'll drag something out of one room and drag it into another room and things are strung everywhere. And then, the little sweetie pie will not sleep in. He wakes up every morning between 5 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. I talked to his baby sitter today and found out that he is taking two naps a day at her house. So, I asked her to please change his schedule around so that he only takes one nap a day. Getting up on the weekend at 5 a.m. is no fun. But other that , I couldn't ask for a better son. He is an angel in disguise. And, he gives the best hugs and WET kisses. He is definitely a sweet boy, just like his sister. And you never can get mad at him, because he just too CUTE!!!!  And, I have mention to you before how he pouts.  It's the most hilarious thing.  If you get onto to him for something that he did, he slowly anchors himself to the floor and lays his head down and start's crying.  It's the cutest thing.  Sometimes, I just want to find something else to scold him about so that I can see him do it again.   It's funny and very CUTE!!!!






No comments: