Friday, May 23, 2008

Girls Night Out

Last night, Cassandra and I went with Aliria (my first babysitter) and her daughter, Holley, to the High School Musical on Ice at Reed Arena. Cassandra really wasn't feeling too good. She had chills and then ended up with fever. So, she was a little clingy. But she was excited to get her own ticket so that she could enter the building.

She loves her Sister! And her sister loves her!

This is the whole "ladies night out gang". Aliria's two sisters went with us and their daughters.

Aren't our shirt's cool. Aliria made them, I think her sister helped, too!

I would say, she' my girl, but she always corrects me and says, "Momma and Dada's girl".

You might can tell a little bit that she isn't feeling too good, but she still had fun! You gotta love the $10 hat, huh?

Awe, isn't that sweet, holding hands with her sister!

No comments: