Wednesday, May 21, 2008

On the count down


Yea, we survived the scuba diving training. We are certified, now all we have to do is count down the days until we leave for Cancun. (and pack of course) Dada just left for work and we have been left behind to anxiously await his return. I blew out my back this past weekend during my scuba diving training but I went to the doctor yesterday and now that I'm on good meds, I think I'm going to be okay. Hence the big smile on my face. LOL

We are trying to potty train Cassandra for night time "no accidents" but needless to say, I've been washing sheets every night. Does anyone have any suggestions? Ugh....and this too shall pass, RIGHT?

Yep, she is happy, because she has donut holes in her bag!

Now Mr. Jase, whew, he's definitely a boy, through and through. But he is amazing. At night I'll read a book to him and turn off the light and pray with him and then I 'll tell him it's night, night time and he walks to his bed and crawls up in the bed and lays his little head down. I am totally shocked how easy it is to put him to bed. Now, Cassandra is a different story, I have to read her a book, rock her, sing to her, pray with her, cuddle with her and then she still doesn't want me to leave her room. Anyway...at least my boy is easy to get to go to sleep, it would be horrible if I had trouble putting both of them to sleep at the same time. GOD has been so good to me. I'm so blessed!!!!

Well, until next time......3 weeks and 1 day to go before we blast off to Cancun. Whoop! I'm getting excited!

No comments: