Friday, July 11, 2008

Cow Appreciation Day

We are really loving All God's Children Daycare. Cassandra had two field trips this week. She went to Tanglewood Park yesterday and played in the splash area and today they went to Chick-Fil-A. It was cow appreciation day and if you dressed like a cow you received your meal free. It was awesome, I think there was 34 kids that all dressed like a cow. I was seeing spots everywhere before I left.    I have to give it to the ladies that were corralling the kids, it took a lot of work to coordinate this outing and by the smiles on the kids faces it was much appreciated.
Can you spot Cassandra, she is the third one to the left with white and black bows in her hair.  They are waving goodbye to the cow (or in Cassandra's case, goodbye and good riddance).  


She was a little surprised to see me and maybe a little confused, too.

This is one of her new friends, Cassandra said, she is nice.

Of course Mommy had to get a picture of us together.   You know me!

Cassandra was scared of the cow (of course), can you spot her?


This is her telling me, "Momma, I don't like the cow." She really has started talking a lot more and with A LOT of expression. She is a hoot!

No comments: