Monday, July 7, 2008

Jase's Turn for Swimming Lessons

Teresa, Katie and I took Rylee and Jase to their first swimming lesson's today. I wasn't too sure if Jase was going to stay the entire 30 minutes because he cried, and cried, and cried. I don't know what made him so upset, he just doesn't seem to like the water too much. But anyway.......here are a few pictures from our evening.
Rylee did very good. She was having a good time. Way to go Rylee! Isn't she adorable?
Ooops......Aunt Teresa got a picture of him happy....hummm....something must have been funny.
Okay....maybe this swimming thing isn't so bad after all.....I'll stay a little longer.
We bumped into Jase's new teacher, Mrs. Brenda from All God's Children DayCare at the pool. She was telling me that he was really a good boy but later on, I think she saw a different side of him. Anyway, it was neat to see her there. She was taking her granddaughter to lesson's too.

He wanted to get in and out of the pool. In, Out, In, Out, In, Out......ugh.....
Can we pee in the pool?
Is it time to go home yet? I have had enough!


No comments: