Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Big Day for Our Babies







Oh me.....my babies are growing up. They both went to the same day care today. I thought I was going to cry. Jase started crying when I left him this morning but I called and they said he quit crying right away. They were both so excited about attending a new school especially when I bought them a new lunch box yesterday. They were so cute and were very precious when we walked into the school, they were both holding hands. They love each other very much! When I picked them up, they were all smiles. They had a great day. You could tell Baby Jase was still a little in culture shock but he was a trooper. He was yawning on the way home. He was wiped out. Then, little Miss Cassandra was telling me all about her new friends and her new teacher. She said her teacher was nice. It was probably one of my easiest nights getting them to bed. They crashed and burned in no time at all. I think they will be ready to go back tomorrow. Yea, I think we are "ALL" going to be happy with the new daycare. Praise the Lord!!!!

No comments: