Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holiday Vacation, Part 4 of 9

I only took my cell phone up with me on the mountains, therefore this picture memory card doesn't have any pictures of skiing. So, you will have to believe me when I say that we skied a bunch of black diamond trails and that we didn't fall down at all. Haha......well, I think I only fell down one time but Cory came really close to hitting a tree once and then another time, he did a complete flip from head to toe. He was proud of himself but he was covered with snow. I'm more in control when I'm skiing where Cory just coast along and goes for it. He even skis backwards. Well, enough about how great a skier we are.....check out these pictures of our little sledding buddies. Cassandra really had fun and like it a lot.
Isn't her hat cute?
She wasn't scared at all....she went by herself a few times.
Now Jase on the other hand, wasn't too sure about this.
He didn't even like it when Momma road with him.
Or when all three of us went at one time.
Weeeeeeee........
Now these pictures are on the second day at the ski resort. Cassandra like going with her Daddy.
Even Jase had a better second day at sledding.
Of course Cassandra wasn't going to let them go without her climbing on board.
And here they go........

No comments: