Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holiday Vacation, Part 5 of 9

I think these pictures were taken at this restaurant that we found out in the boonies of Taos, New Mexico called the SteakOut. It was a very, very, good place to eat. I had gotten a beet salad before my meal and later on discovered that the salad alone was $14 bucks. Just a little too pricey for me but MAN it was delicious! Well, the kids of course didn't like anything that they served. So, that was a waste of money for them.
And of course, we were able to get one family snap shot before the food arrived at the table. Go me, you know it was me that was asking the poor ole waitress if she would be so kind to take our picture! LOL
I think Cassandra took this picture. She is a chip off the ole block, don't you think?
And this is a short clip of Cassandra skiing on the second (and last day) of our ski trip. Cory said that she did really well at getting on the lift (in other words, she wasn't scared or not wanting to go). She was willing! And then they went up a second time and both times, she enjoyed it. So, we thought this was promising for our future trips skiing!

No comments: