Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holiday Vacation, Part 8 of 9

The following day, Jan. 2, 2009 I had the opportunity to watch a Fairy Tale wedding unfold right before my eyes.

Melissa Rivers was the most beautiful bride that I had ever seen and she was so happy!


This is her Proud Mom, Brenda Rivers who I grew up around as a child in high school. She had three very beautiful little girls and I was always playing with them, giving them piggy back rides, helping them pet the cows. They always loved visiting the country.

Melissa is as beautiful today as she was as a little girl. She also has the sweetest personality!

Now, this is a very special lady, this is Brenda's Mom (Melissa's grandmother) Clara Page. She was like a second momma to me and my two brothers. If we were not in school or at home asleep, we were at Clara's house. She was the best cook! She was always so good to us!


I feel so blessed to have both of these two ladies in my life. They helped mold me into who I am today! THANK YOU!
Can I say it again......isn't she a beautiful bride. Her whole wedding seemed like a fairy tale. A princess marrying her prince, Captain Brennan Speakes.

Brennan's favorite beer is Shiner Bock and this was the groomsman cake. Yep, it's all cake even though it looks like a metal bucket. Is that cool or what?
Yes, this was a very beautiful wedding, it even had an ice sculpture. Sweet! I wish Melissa and Brennan a lifetime of happiness together!

Relax Brenda if you are reading this, it is not a movie clip of you dancing, it's of the lovely couple's first dance together. AWE, so sweet!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Betty, Brennan just came across your blog today while googling something else and shared it with me!!! Thank you so much - your pictures and words are beautiful!! Now I've shared it with my mom too!! She just loves it! This is honestly the only video clip we have of our first dance - thank you!