Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Downtown San Antonio

Whew....this is Monday in Downtown San Antonio. If you are wondering what there is to do......I can advise you to bring LOTS of money. We started off going through the Alamo which was the only thing that was free! Then the spending started. This is Lucas at Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
Jase trying to escape from his Mom and Dad's watchful eyes!
Well, that's one way to keep up track with one of them!
Yea....finally a decent group family photo! Everyone is at least looking at the camera!
Gotta do a "group" photo of you guys too!
OH me....what is this all about? Are you about to perform surgery on someone?

Mirror Maze was fun!
We went through the Children's Museum in San Antonio and it was pretty cool. They had a lot of different things for the kids. I think they really enjoyed it! This is Jase milking a cow.

This was some type of peg board that you could put your hand print through from the other side. Of course Mr. Lucas had to take it one step further and put a face profile. Pretty clever!

And I think this was Lucas' favorite part of the day. The Laser challenge! I have to admit it was fun even though I stinked at doing it. I probably had the record of being the slowest through the maze.

And another group photo when we stopped for a break for snocones at three bucks a pop!
Great idea dad...put Jase's in a sippy cup! He loves holding his Momma's finger all the time. He wasn't too impressed with the wax museum. Bat Man scared him!
Then I got some therapy on the Dr. Phil Show. Now I'm good to go.
We really enjoyed our mini vacation and spending time together with Sharon and Lucas. Thanks for having us along!

No comments: