Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Picnic in San Antonio

We took a little mini vacation and joined Sharon and Lucas in San Antonio while they were down visiting her parent's. We started off enjoying a huge meal at the park. There was turkey, dressing, ham, corn casserole's, green bean casseroles and a lot more!!! The German Chocolate Cake was to die for. I totally blew my diet the entire time I was down there! YUMMY...real food tastes so good!
Dada spending quality time with his girl!
Cutie pie!

Sweetie pie!

Curtain climber!

Rug rat!

Mommy spending quality time with her girl!
Lucas' cousins with his Grandpa and Grandma in the back ground!

The whole gang!
We had a lot of fun and again the food was SO GOOD!!!!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I just love San Antonio...I would love to live there. Glad you had an awesome time, or at least it looked that way. You have a wonderful family and I love your blog and watching the kids grow.