Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sea World

OUr little mini vacation included an outing to Sea World. We practically had the entire park to ourselves, which is a little scarey. Is it the economy or was it too early in the year before all the tourist get out? I don't know?

Lucas is getting cuter every time we see him!
He was really great with Cassandra and Jase! He rode on the rides us adults didn't want to.

Well.....okay...I am still a kid and can handle the kiddie rides!

No, we didn't put Jase in a cage.....but we thought about it! LOL
We didn't last long in the 4D movie. Once the Bumble Bees started sworming toward us and stung us on our booties...it was time to get out of there!

The kids loved seeing HAPPY FEET!

Here is my little winner! While Lucas and Keisha were spending all their money trying to win a stuffed animal, Cassandra went and picked up ducks in the duck pond and brought back a prize for everyone! You go girl!
I think this is where Lucas was trying to read the map. Are we lost?

See......no tourist around to ask to take the "group" picture for us. I had to do it! Awe man!

Well, at least I was in this horrible picture. Cory you look just too happy and kids, what are you looking at????

And finally Shamu makes an appearance!
Whoa.........what a whale!
I was amazed at how long the trainers stayed under the water. There were a few times I began to wonder.....did the whale swallow them?
Cassandra loves her DADDY!

This guy was quite entertaining!

All you have to do IS BELIEVE!
WE had a WHALE of a time in San Antonio, Sea World.

No comments: