Monday, June 22, 2009

Magic Kingdom-Cassandra's Day

Okay, I cannot upload all of the pictures that I took on this day. It was the best and I wish we would have stayed longer but everyone was exhausted. Cassandra really had fun wearing her Cinderella dress all day. She was a Princess and Jase was a cutie pie! Jase was so cute, he liked all the Princess' he winked at them and kissed them on the cheek. He now calls his Mommy and Sister a princess. Yes, we brain washed him!
Cassandra sitting in Minnie Mouse's chair.




We traded pins with this guy and he was really surprised when I said I wanted to take his picture. I guess he didn't know me too well.......I'm a "true" tourist and I'll take a picture of anything or anyone. Ha







Alice in Wonderland and Rabbit.

We told Jase to give us a "Disney" smile. Awe....isn't he cute!










Yep, it rained on us too! Every afternoon about 4:30 or 5 it would rain for a very short time. Just long enough for us to wear our poncho's for a few minutes. Of course, the kids loved it!












No comments: