Monday, June 22, 2009

My Favorite Day-Animal Kingdom

I am missing pictures from Thursday when we went to Blizzard Beach. I must have started getting sick then if I didn't take any pictures at all that day....hummm anyway.....we had a lot of fun at the water park, we did let the photographers there take some pictures of us, but I went on line to see about buying them and they were $15 for 2 4x6 prints or $16 for a 5x7. So.....too expensive for just snap shot photo's. Anyway.....these are pictures from our last day at Animal Kingdom. The guys ditched us and went diving. Oh well....didn't stop us from having a GREAT day! The kids and I went to see Nemo the musical. I really enjoyed it and thought they did an awesome job! Jase now says, "Awesome DUDE". It's really cute!

The awesome tree of life! Great picture ya'll!


Yep....we are exhausted here! We were on our way out and I had to have that ONE LAST picture!
I was so amazed that Jase was not scared of this little bear and Cassandra was. I'll have to watch the show, I don't even know which show or what character this is. Our autograph book says, Koda. Does anyone know what show that is??? I know I should know these things!

The kids loved the drums!


Awe......had to buy these. Aren't they cute!

They open up to the side too. Awe.....little Einsteins!

They went perfect with her outfit. A little miniature Mini Mouse!


Come on Lucas.....we are going to have a great day today!


The End of the Disney Smiles! As soon as I get to feeling better, I'm ready to go back again. I think next time, I'll drink more Orange Juice and double up on my vitamins! Ha









No comments: