Friday, April 2, 2010

How was the concert, guys?

Well, I'm not too sure what to write about this big event in our lives, except our money and our nephew went to this concert on our behalf. We were all set to take Lucas to this concert and bought the tickets and were ready to go until I discovered it was the same night as the "Last Supper" play that Cory was in, therefore, we came up with a plan B. We asked our wonderful neighbor boys to take Lucas for us. I'm pretty sure they had a good time. They came home about 10 p.m. but Lucas stayed next door until about 1 a.m. playing X-Box. I think ;-) He is still sleeping this morning, so I haven't gotten all the details but I know Lucas' Mom would enjoy these pictures right away........

Thanks Elias, Isaac, and his girlfriend Erin for taking Lucas for us.
Okay Rodriguez boys.........lets smile a little bit!!!!
How was Granger Smith? I hope it was fun for you guys!
And.....I hope you weren't too embarrassed to hang out with the dude with the funny hat.
Yes.....feel free to make fun of him......he is in Texas....NOT MONTANA. Just kidding Lucas, we love you, hat and all!

No comments: