Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lil' Patch of Bluebonnets

Yea....I was so glad to see that my bridal wreaths came into full bloom while Lucas was down visiting. Well...I was glad...I'm not too sure if Lucas was glad though. He was beginning to wonder exactly how many pictures was I going to take.
And one by yourself...
A few more with Cassandra and Jase.
Now....a few bluebonnet pictures. This is just a small patch in front of my neighbors yard.
Keep smiling....I'm not finished yet!
Nope....we are not finished....just keep smiling!
Yes! You have to! Now, a group photo!
Cassandra loves Lucas. He is her buddy!
And Lucas loves the kids....even enough to put on the kids bicycle helmet for them....ugh...a little small don't you think?
Now....let's throw rocks.
And I've been taking Cassandra's picture in this green chair ever since she was a little baby. She keeps growing and growing.
and every year....she gets cuter and cuter!
And of course...this is my favorite picture. Aren't they cute together?
Now....a picture of my little monster.
Yep....he is growing up way too fast too. No more little babies. Sigh....
Until next time..........The End

No comments: