Friday, April 2, 2010

My Disciple

I am so proud of my husband! He was in a church play last night at Zion Church of Kurten and he did a great job. He really worked hard to memorize his two lines and was really stressing over it, but he pulled it off. Isn't this great.....13 men were in this play. I missed the pose picture, but it was really awesome. They had all the men pose like the "Last Supper" picture, with their hands in the air and it was really cool. I'm kicking myself for missing that shot!

Isn't he handsome? Well....you don't have to agree, but you have to admit, with his beard, he looked the part! He was Thaddaeus.
True actor.....listening to the words that Jesus spoke.
Again.....I wish I got the posing picture. Ugh.....
turn up the volume and you can hear him say his part!



Encore, encore.......Bravo, Bravo! You did it! Way to go Babe! I'm proud of you! Can't wait to see the next play that you are in. Haha

1 comment:

Barb said...

Sue would be so proud....truly...and he is handsome!!