Thursday, February 4, 2010

John Deere Outing---New Desire for Blogging!!!

Okay fellow followers......I have some bad news and good news. I learned from a friend that you can print your blogs (sorta like a scrapbook) and I saw my friends book and it was really good. It was compact and very nice looking. I'm not a 100% sure yet....but I'm leaning towards....NO MORE SCRAPPING. It's going to be hard to quit because somehow I've managed to stay current but it so expensive and I have SO MANY books. I'm running out of storage space for all my books. I'm thinking I'm going to create 3 blogs. One to focus on Jase's world, one for Cassandra's life, and the other for the family, (kinda like my scrapbooks). So, I'm going to try to get current on my Dec. pics. Then....start my new blogs for 2010. Wish me luck. I'm not sure if I'll follow through.....but I have good intentions.

So....these pictures are from our John Deere outing on Dec. 5. These guys put a lot into making a nice outing for families for Christmas and it is all FREE. I was eating a lot of sausage on the sticks. I think I ate mine, Cassandra's and Jase's. Yummy...they were good! Sebastian and Holley were there and also Cassandra's friends Makenzie and Faith. We are starting to learn a lot of people's name that live in B/CS now. Pretty cool!

Jase was not too interested in Santa Claus....I guess it's not his year. But Cassandra has learned that old St. Nick is a really cool guy. He gives you presents. So....she was eager to tell Santa she wanted a digital camera.





No comments: