Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mommy's Work Christmas Party

I can truly say that I work for the best department on campus! Well....at least I think I do! I know I have the best boss! There is a picture of him in here somewhere! Anyway....we had our Christmas party at the Briarcrest Country Club and it included childcare. Whoop....now we are talking. LOL it's just fun to be able to bring them with you and they are there with you, just downstairs at arms reach. I really like it! Anyway....here are a few pictures and we got extremely lucky this year and got Dada home 5 days earlier than what we originally thought. Which reminds me.....he played a dirty trick on me and told me that he got "let go" which left me to thinking he got laid off. I was practically in tears before I picked him up at he airport when he told me that they just had too many people scheduled and needed bed space, so they let some of the people go home early, WITH PAY. So.....whew... Thank you LORD for sending Dada home early!








No comments: