Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's with my sweeties!

Wow....my darling husband did me right this Valentine's, he sent me a fruit arrangement from edible arrangements. It was delicious and I shared it with my co-workers. We especially enjoyed the chocolate covered strawberries! Thanks Babe!
Then, Friday afternoon, I treated my darling husband with a couple's massage at Healing Touch Massage Therapy , and dinner at Messina Hoff, and then the next morning, I woke up and made my family french toast. Cassandra helped me sprinkle on the powder sugar and cut them into hearts. (She was enjoying eating the scraps from the heart cut-outs).
Aren't they sweet? They love each other so much! I hope it stays this way FOREVER!
Cassandra is doing a curtsy. Ugh....she is growing up so fast. Almost five....oh my!
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: