Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wow.....it looks so pretty

Unbelievable how much snow we received on Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2010. It was so cool. The kids were so excited and so was I!
This is our road on LaFountain Lane. It was just amazing how much snow was on the side of the road and in the trees. It reminded me a lot of our snow skiing trips. Just gorgeous!

Home sweet home. Isn't it pretty?

oh....isn't it cute....these little guys with snow caps!

Oh no....don't hit Wally with a snow ball. Mema will get you!

It definitely paid off to have our snow skiing clothes. We were cozy and comfortable and played in the snow for about 2 hours.

They were having a blast.
Confining in one another and planning on hitting Mommy with a HUGE snow ball. Not NICE guys!!!!

Our FAT snow WOMAN.
Cassandra has started collecting buttons and was so upset when our snow Woman fell and we lost her buttons in the pile of snow. I tried to tell her once the snow melted, that we would find them. So...hopefully this will come true!
And of course we had to rebuild and make another one....but this time it was a SNOW MAN. It was huge. I'm not sure if I should admit this...but I didn't know how to build a snowman. I kept piling up snow with buckets and buckets of snow and it wouldn't stay packed and kept falling apart and then I remembered that I saw someone rolling a ball of snow into a big ball one day and I thought I'd try it. And of course it worked like a charm......then, I felt so stupid after filling up those buckets of snow. Okay.....hopefully no one will read my blog too closely and they will never know how TEXAN I really am. ;-)
Tada.......hurry take a picture before it falls again!

No comments: